Signs that you may need a hearing evaluation:
1. Problems hearing over the telephone.
2. Trouble following conversations when two or more people speak at once.
3. Trouble following conversations in a setting with a noisy background.
4. Confusion about where sounds are located.
5. Having to ask people to repeat themselves.
6. Problems hearing or understanding speech of children or women.
7. Most people seem to mumble or not speak clearly.
8. Problems with misunderstanding others and making inappropriate responses.
9. Others notice that television volume is high.
10. Missing sounds of telephone or doorbell ringing.
11. Avoiding activities because of problems with hearing and understanding speech.