Present Requirements :
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Develops hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections.
- maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Check prescriptions to make sure there are no errors and that they’re appropriate and safe for the individual patients.
- Provides advices on the dosage of the medicines and the most appropriate from of medication, for example, tablets, injection, ointment, or inhaler.
- Participate in ward rounds to take patients drug histories.
- Liaise with other medical staff on problem patients may experience when taking their medicines.
- Discuss treatments with patients relative, community pharmacists and general physicians
- Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervise the work of less experienced and less qualified staff
- Answer question about medicines from within the hospitals, other hospitals and the general public.
- Keep up to date with, and contribute to research and development.
- Write guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implement hospital regulations.
- Provide information on expenditure on drugs.
- Prepare and quality – check sterile medications, for example, intravenous medications
- Shall keep a record and track the movements of patients visiting the unit on daily basis.
- Maintain a clean personality with a well groomed business attire and identity card.
- Greeting the clients with smile and wishing them in a professional way.
- Requesting the clients about how they may help the client.
- Collecting the information from the client about the services they wish to utilize.
- Helping them in the registration process and informing them about the availability of the Doctors and medical services.
- Conveying the client about the various services and offers available at that point of time.
- Requesting the client to drop their visiting cards in the Drop Box.
- After completion of registration process handling over the client to the op executive along with the OP card.
- Should be willing to put in extra hours of work when required.
- Should be flexible for the work shifts and the timings depending upon the requirement.
- Identifying the issues whether seen or heard which are against the rules of organization and bringing them to the notice of HOD/Manager.
- Shall maintain a stock register and documents the entries and exit.
- Informing the management about the day to day activities and avoiding any issues those are against the policies of organization and interests of management.
- Shall be maintaining cordial relationship with all the staff posted in the unit and avoiding any issues which are in conflict of interests with the management.
- Shall strive to achieve the goals set by the management in line with the vision and mission of the organization by optimum and judicious utilization of available resources.
- Shall comply with any other tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- Appraisal will be purely based on performance and in compliance with the achieved targets.
- Monitoring of all electrical panels.
- Recording of all electrical readings in log books.
- Inspecting all electrical system and observing the working condition.
- Carrying out daily A check for the DG sets.
- Monitoring of UPS system and recording all readings in registers.
- Attending day today complaints and rectifying them.
- Inspecting all vacant room and checking working condition electrical equipments.
- Taking rounds on all floors and observing all electrical systems.
- Monitoring ring main unit and recording all readings in registers.
- Calculating energy consumption and recording in log book.
- Responsible for coordinating with Shift Engineer for carrying out preventive Maintenance works with proper records & safety procedures.
- To maintain the area and equipment’s neatly.
- To ensure that all equipment’s are functioning properly.
- To carry out necessary work in the patient room / under repair areas.
- To make modification / renovation whenever necessary with superior approval.
- To carry out preventive / break down maintenance and record it.
- To maintain the log book and records accurately.
- To attend the job order with in time.
- Responsible for monitoring / recording the shift activities and reporting to the superiors.
- To ensure the quality and quantity of drinking water.
- To check the water distribution system which includes complete drain line of the entire hospital, storm water drain lines, pumps, Auto clave sterilizer, Fire hydrant pump and systems, and Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) equipment’s and Geyser’s.
- To follow up the Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) equipment’s as per schedule.
- To raise purchase indent for their respective area materials need.
- To participate and contribute to department quality initiatives.
- To be aware of department performance and objective.
- To adhere to the safety norms of hospital and to follow both patient / staff safety.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superiors.
- Maximizing sales of products and increasing market share of these products.
- Maintaining excellent ongoing knowledge of the Mentioned therapy area, company products and competitor activity.
- Continuously demonstrating strong 1:1 selling skills in accordance with the clients expectations.
- Identifying and actioning new opportunities which will drive business.
- Analysing, planning, implementing and reviewing the Local Health Economy Plans to ensure highest ROI.
- Identifying and developing key opinion leaders to positively influence the Primary Care use of their portfolio of products within the therapy area of division.Effectively negotiating and influencing key stakeholders across Primary Care.
- Sales experience with strong results focus and shows initiative.
- Presenting with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (both with customers and colleagues).
- Awareness of external competitive practice.
- Maintains records of all transactions of the pharmacy necessary to ensure accurate control over and accountability for all drugs as required by applicable state and federal laws, rules, and regulations; ensures legal operation of the pharmacy, including meeting all inspection and other requirements of state and federal laws, rules, and regulations governing pharmacy operations.
- Fills prescriptions for pharmaceutical preparations and devices for patients at County facilities; maintains accurate and detailed records of all prescription transactions, and submits appropriate claims for third-party reimbursement; consults with physicians and nurses regarding pharmaceutical questions; advises physicians on formulary medications and cost-effective and innovative therapies; answers pharmaceutical questions from patients and staff; monitors storage, distribution, and use of pharmaceuticals.
- May provide functional supervision to professional, paraprofessional, and support staff in their respective pharmacy, including training, assigning duties, and providing input for performance evaluations.
- Documents and reports medication errors to direct supervisor.
- Coordinate with all referrals from corporate clients / Medical practitioners.
- Maintain good rapport with the internal medical fraternity and with all clients.
- Report on a daily basis the activities handled to the superior.
- To maintain absolute integrity with the organization and its members.
- Use and maintain all office equipments appropriately, especially those issued exclusively.
- Maintain pleasant disposition at all times and be willing to attend to need of clients of the hospital beyond his duty hours.
- Organize self and office for effective response.
- Participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of department’s performance and objective
- To carry out data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere to the safety norms of hospital, follow both patient, and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superiors.
- Wanted Drivers at Hyderabad,for MAA ENT Hospitals with minimum 2 Years of Experience with valid Licence Holder.
- Priority will be given for more Experience Persons.Who are comfortable to work in any shifts.
For Further Details Contact:
Contact Person : HR Manager
Mobile no : 7337362694
Mail Id : email@example.com